Athlete Shoulder Surgery
Learn why Seattle chooses us as the best orthopedic surgeons and how you can get back on the field in 12 weeks after shoulder surgery.
“After Dr. Battaglia fixed my shoulder, my performance on the field won me a college scholarship. You guys shaped my future; I would recommend anyone with a severe shoulder injury to choose BBJP for surgery.”
– Marcus, Quarterback for Seattle High School
Meet Dr. Battaglia
There is no substitute for experience.
For Dr. Battaglia, no case is too challenging.
- He specializes in shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee surgery.
- He is the Head Team Orthopedic Physician and Surgeon at the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD
- Currently holds the rank Captain (O-6) in the US Navy and he has cared for and operated the men and women serving in the US Navy SEALS, Force Recon Marines, and Navy/Marine Corps.
- He has an active passion for caring for student athletes and donates his time as the team physician at Issaquah High School.
We’re big on second chances.
Get your scholarship, your career, and your life back. No matter how bad your shoulder injury may be, our expert physical therapists and specialist orthopedic surgeons in Washington will team up to make your shoulder better than new.
Surgical Procedures for Severe Sports Injuries:
- Reconstruction and rehab of the ACL joint
- Bankart and labral repair
- Frozen shoulder
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Meniscal Repair
What do you need to heal your shoulder injury?
If you are committed to getting off the bench, we recommend downloading our eBook to learn:
- If you actually need shoulder surgery for that injury
- The typical timeline of recovery for shoulder surgery
- How you can speed up recovery and be fit for the game
Your Career = Your Choice
Why choose Bellevue Bone & Joint Physicians for your shoulder surgery in Washington?
We offer same-day appointments to assess your needs.
For your orthopedic surgical needs, we can accommodate your surgery in about one week; others would put you on a waiting list three to six months in the future.
Our orthopedic surgeons are specialists at repairing shoulders for the faithful men and women serving in the US Navy SEALS and the Marine Corps.
There is no substitute for this level of experience.
We are right across the street from Overlake Hostptal.
Our full suite Orthopedic Surgery and Physical Therapy facilities are better equipped with the newest technology.
End the Chronic Pain and Embarrassment
Give the life of your dreams a second chance and visit us for a one-on-one consultation to visualize your possibilities of total recovery from a shoulder injury.